- Black-legged Kittiwake (1st cycle). Mohave County, Arizona. 01 February 2015 (under 20 state records).
- Slaty-backed Gull (adult). Santa Clara County, California. 03 February 2015.
- Iceland Gull (1st cycle). Rutherford County, Tennessee. 03 February 2015 (6th state record).
- Slaty-backed Gull (adult type). Cook County, Illinois. 07 February 2015 (6th/7th state record).
- Mew Gull (2nd cycle type). Brooklyn, New York. 09 February 2015 (5th state records).*
- Vega Gull (adult type). Brownsville, Texas. 21 February 2015 (5th state record).**
- Great Black-backed Gull (1st cycle). Tulsa, Oklahoma. 25 February 2015 (under 10 state records).
* Apparent North American "Mew" or Short-billed Gull (L.c. brachyrhynchus).
**Regarded as a subspecies of Herring Gull, L.a.vegae, by the AOU.