- Black-headed Gull (1st cycle - continuing). New Hanover County, NC. 01 June 2015.
- Thayer's Gull (2nd cycle ). Marquette County, MI. 04 June 2015.
- Little Gull (1st cycle). Lake County, IL. 06 June 2015.
- Glaucous Gull (1st cyclce). Niagara County, NY. 06 June 2015.
- Black-legged Kittiwake (180 - almost all 1st cycle). Barnstable County, MA. 06 June 2015.
- Black-headed Gull (1st cycle). St. Paul Island, AK. 07 June 2015.
- Kamchatka Gull (1st cycle). St. Paul Island, AK. 07 June 2015.
- Great Black-backed Gull (2nd cycle). Mobile County, AL. 14 June 2015.
- This individual was sighted on Dauphin Island on three different days. Any black-backed species here should be closely scrutinized and documented with photos.
- Sabine's Gull (2nd cycle type). Queens County, NY. 18 June 2015.
- Iceland Gull (1st cycle). Manitowoc County, WI. 19 June 2015.
- Great Black-backed Gull (1st cycle). Burleigh County, ND. 20 June 2015.
- Black-headed Gull (1st cycle). Monroe County, MI. 22 June 2015.
- Presumably the same individual sighted here, on-and-off, in April.
- Slaty-backed Gull (adult). Deewatin County, Nunavut, Canada. 22 June 2015.
- Black-legged Kittiwake (1st cycles - 4). Pacific County, WA. 22 June 2015.
- Franklin's Gull (1st cycle type). Humboldt County, CA. 29 June 2015.
30 June 2015
Monthly Notables June 2015
June is a good month to find lingering gulls that would have otherwise moved north or offshore. You'll notice most of the highlights for this month are 1-2 year-olds.